1. What is a Cookie and what does it do?
When consulting websites, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) may be recorded in text files called “Cookies” and stored on your browser.
A Cookie contains several data including its name, duration, a value that generally is used as an identifier, and the domain name of the server that deposited it. Cookies are used in particular to collect information relating to your browsing activity.
2. What are the Cookies deposited and their purpose?
The Cookies deposited by our Website have three main purposes:
- – Necessary Cookies (required): Necessary Cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously;
- – Functional Cookies (optional): Functional Cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- – Analytics Cookies (optional): Analytics Cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics, the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Necessary Cookies are required and are not subject to your prior consent to allow their deposit on your browser. Functional and Analytics Cookies are optional and are subject to your prior consent to allow their deposit on your browser.
You can at any time inform yourself, set your Cookies, accept or refuse them by giving or withdrawing your consent using the [Manage consent] module, whose link is recalled at the bottom of each page of the Website.
Cookies play an important role in the operation of our services. Their deactivation could (in particular for Technical Cookies) have the effect of reducing or preventing access to all or part of the services offered by the Website.
3. Sharing the use of your terminal with others
If your device is used by more than one person and/or when a device has more than one browser, we cannot be certain that the services for your device are appropriate for your use of that device and not for the use of another user of that device. Sharing the use of your device with others and configuring your browser’s cookie settings is your choice and responsibility.
4. How to deactivate Cookies?
First, accept or refuse Analytics and Functional Cookies by going to the [Manage consent] module, whose link is recalled at the bottom of each page of the Website. This setting only applies to the Website’s Cookies.
More generally, you can configure your browser to make it reject Cookies, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also delete existing Cookies on your browser. The configuration of each browser is different. You can refer to your browser’s documentation by clicking the relevant link:
For mobile devices you can also refer to the following links:
Finally, you can manage the use and operation of advertising Cookies by visiting the “Your Online Choices” management platform published by the Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe (IAB).
5. Amendment of this Cookies Policy
6. More questions?
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can send us an email at email@example.com.
Last update: August 2022